Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero Cicero is offline

Default DIY TV entertainment unit

"." wrote in message
Cicero wrote:
"." wrote in message
Cicero wrote:
"." [email protected] wrote in message
Cicero wrote:
"." [email protected] wrote in message

That's obviously some top end stuff, most of the Ikea stuff
I've seen is far cheaper.

Well it's from the 'Bonde' range and has several parts, which is
why it's expensive. I can't see it on their website, but it's in
the catalogue. Has a TV unit, with two tall shelf units at
either side, and another shelf unit spanning the top.

buy the items one at a time if you can't afford it.

it's still cheaper than tooling up.

========================
You can buy a lot of tools and material for £400-00 ( price of
OP's desired purchase) and you have the tools for the next job.
It makes good sense especially for someone visiting a DIY group
to buy the tools and learn how to use them.

Cic.

ok, you now best.

(fix your lame sig)

============================
Just pointing out the obvious and the signature is inserted
automatically by 'Spamfighter'.

Cic.

it's b0rked: see below, a proper sig should not allow it's self to
propagate into the reply. what you and it are doing - ironically-
is spamming my reply ! which really has made me chuckle ;-)

-
----
It has removed 128 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!

It can stay 'borked.

glad you agree it's b0rked.

snip b0rked sig

As if it mattered..........

This is a DIY group and the trivia you introduced contributes nothing of any
relevance.

Cic.

----