Posted to misc.consumers.house
odie odie is offline

Default I need a pump and pressure tank. Looking for online supplier.

I need to take water from a community water supply that is about 100
psi at the bottom of a hill and pump it about 700ft up a hill with
vertical rise of 160ft. All the suppliers of this type thing in my area
are so busy this time of year that I can't even get a call back. This
being the situation I have decided to do it myself. Can anyone suggest
an online supplier that could intelligently guide me through the
purchase of a pressure tank, pump, filter, etc. The water is for a 3bdr
2bath home with very little irrigation required. Appreciate any help.
Odie