Posted to rec.woodworking
HerHusband HerHusband is offline

Default Drill Press Uses?

I bought a Delta benchtop drill press a couple of years ago, thinking it
would be one of the most used machines in my workshop. I bought it to make
mortises, drill shelf pin holes, holes for inset hinges, etc. But, two
years later, I find I rarely even plug it in. All the things I bought it
for, I tend to use my cordless drill for instead, or use different
materials or techniques that don't require the drill press.

It took me years to finally purchase a drill press, so I don't really want
to get rid of it. But I'm curious what other people do with their drill
press to get more use out of them?

Ideas please...

Thanks,

Anthony