Posted to uk.d-i-y
Cicero Cicero is offline

Default DIY TV entertainment unit

wrote in message
oups.com...

Lobster wrote:
You'll find most of these he
http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/cat.jsp?cId=101697&ts=32671

snipped

Yup thanks, I did wonder about the accuracy required. I'll probably use
the dowell approach. But it's basic things like how to cleanly cut the
panels. I have a jigsaw, which is probably not the correct tool. So I
guessed I would need a saw bench or pull mitre saw of some kind.

A jigsaw isn't much good for this kind of work. A good quality hand pull saw
(not a mitre saw) will give you clean cuts in Contiboard but getting square
cuts depends on your sawing skills.

Cic.

----
It has removed 125 spam emails to date.