ATP

Default Flourescent lights in the shop

Koz wrote:
Just lookin for some better ideas before I plunk down my money.

Buy the ballasts on ebay would be my first suggestion. Second would be to
buy/acquire a lot of T8 fixtures, even lay-in ones. They should be available
for next to nothing somewhere near you. Everytime I retrofit lighting, even
if the "old" fixtures are only 5 years old with T8 lamps,reflectors, etc., I
can't even give them away. Hi-bay fixtures are also available cheap,
although the lumens/watt really isn't appreciably better than T8 lamps.