wallster

Default They got the son of a bitch! Saddam Captured in Takrit!!!

Gunner wrote in message . ..
On 19 Dec 2003 17:05:08 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , wallster says...

Instead, Americans choose their President based on who wins the
electoral college.

THis has always been the case. HOnestly I am sure glad
GWB got elected because otherwise the economic situation
would have been pinned on the democrats. Right now
there's nobody else to blame, no matter how much
fancy-pants dancing they do.

Jim

It is blamed on the Democrats. I constantly hear Dems mentioning that
the Slickmeister gave us uprecidented prosperity (even if he rode in
on Reagans economy) for the 8 yrs he was in orfice. If this is
true..then its obvious that he is also responsible for the recession.
It started on his watch, so it must be his fault. Correct? Just like
9-11 was Bush's fault. Correct?

Think REALLY hard before answering either statement. EEEG

Gunner

I thought REALLY long and hard. Reagan busted up the unions and
confirmed the Iran contra scandal so he sucked both here and abroad,
Bill and Hillary created whitewater and ignored the USS Cole attack,
so he sucked both here and abroad, and GWB received $700k from "Kenny
Boy" of Enron while pension money went "bye-bye", then invaded Iraq on
the basis of eroneous reasons, wmd's?? Blix told ya they aint got 'em,
(Yes, but Daddy dont like him!) (Saddam deserves to die, but Chinese
President Jiang Zemin is embraced?? what a ****ing humanitarian), I
dont like either party. Gunner, perhaps you should take your Rush
Limpdick mug and place it in the trash container. You're a pee-on that
will never benefit from Republican policy (unless you have won the
lottery or struck oil recently), however there may be some free cheese
waiting for you in the Dem line.
I like Jesse ventura, I would vote him in.

walt