Larry Jaques

Default They got the son of a bitch! Saddam Captured in Takrit!!!

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 20:59:43 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

Quite true..which is one of the major reasons we now have conservative
control of the congress and the Oval office. The Left kept sticking
their hands deeper and deeper into the workers pockets.

Uh, Gunner. Do you feel those conservative fingers deep in
your pocket yet? The current administration is as bad or
worse than any liberal we've had in recent history.

$166B already for completely unnecessary wars?

Save the + http://www.diversify.com
Endangered SKEETS! + Web Application Programming