Larry Jaques

Default They got the son of a bitch! Saddam Captured in Takrit!!!

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 20:57:58 GMT, Gunner
brought forth from the murky depths:

Absolutely true! However..one has to be a pragmatist and understand
that the sheeple will continue to vote along party lines for the most
part, with rare exceptions..and a vote for a indy..is simply a wasted
vote. I learned that with Perot..and it got us Clinton.

That is only true as long as you let them steer you into thinking
that a vote for anyone but them is a wasted vote. Until we all
start voting as we should, they'll win. Granted, until all of us
DO that, it might seem that the vote is wasted, but how can we
show these a**holes that we mean business until we actually DO
vote for the other guys? Start voting the way you should TODAY.
Drop your membership in those two corrupt parties. They'll get the
message quickly enough.

Save the + http://www.diversify.com
Endangered SKEETS! + Web Application Programming