Gunner

Default They got the son of a bitch! Saddam Captured in Takrit!!!

On 20 Dec 2003 07:07:51 -0800, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

It started on his watch, so it must be his fault.

A person out of work doesn't think hard about
politics, doesn't want to know cause and effect.
There's no deep deductive reasoning going on
there.

He just blames whoever is in power, and votes
the rat out. I'm simply pointing out that
unemployed workers are very, very pragmatic.

The thoughts go, 'somethings not right. Let's
start the change at the top.' Political
ideology flies out the window when you can't
pay the rent and your car gets repoed.

Jim

Quite true..which is one of the major reasons we now have conservative
control of the congress and the Oval office. The Left kept sticking
their hands deeper and deeper into the workers pockets.

Gunner

please reply to:

'If you own a gun and have a swimming pool in the yard, the swimming
pool is almost 100 times more likely to kill a child than the gun is.'"
Steven Levitt, UOC prof.