Gunner

Default They got the son of a bitch! Saddam Captured in Takrit!!!

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003 05:33:35 GMT, Abrasha wrote:

Gunner wrote:

Seen the GDP stats yet?

Gunner

What does that have to do with anything? You still live in a dump next to a
pile of junky machine tools, make $20,000 a year and can't afford a dentist.
Doesn't look like the GDP has done you any good, yet you are thankful to that
intellectual lightweight and his cronies in Washington.

Dump??? What makes you think its a dump? While Id invite you in, I
dont recall you ever having visited. Oh excuse me..you live in the Gay
Bay..where each and every home is a unique and trendy work of art.
And you send your poor to Oakland to simmer.

I lived in the same home when your Godhead Clinton was "Giving US 8
Years of the Best Economy On Record".... just before he blew up the
economy, put the dick to the machine tool and manufacturing industry
and sent half of my customers off shore, not to mention allowing Ken
Lay and Co. to gut hundreds of thousands of people's savings and
letting the Taliban set up 9/11

Oh..I couldnt afford dental care then, either. Nor did I have a rather
nice assortment of good running machines in the shop.

Strangely, you are more conservative than the most conservative Republican I
have ever encountered. Go figure. You are even wackier, and nuttier than
Michael Jackson. You should try and sell the movie rights to your life. Might
make a buck or two.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Given you live in one of the most liberal and absolutely crazed
nutcase enclaves on earth, where the inmates run the asylum, its not
surprising you have not encountered many conservatives. And trust
me...if you had..they would not be particularly impressed with you
either.

As to the Michael Jackson comment, are you calling me a child
molester? Remember..you do live within driving range... and we could
discuss the ramifications up close and personal.

If you simply were blowing smoke out your ass, try using something a
bit less inflammatory as an insult, given that he was charged with
that crime today.

As for you being a shining example of reason, logic and rational...you
do make beautiful knicknacks.
Im reminded of the charector in Rainman.

Gunner

'If you own a gun and have a swimming pool in the yard, the swimming
pool is almost 100 times more likely to kill a child than the gun is.'"
Steven Levitt, UOC prof.