Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet Leonard Caillouet is offline

Default Sony Vega LCD bigscreen 6 red flashes - fix

"ray13" wrote in message
oups.com...
Good one. 'cept my experience is those power red light flashing codes
ain't worth a hill of beans. Towit they are to general and could cover
a whole gauntlet of things. Like 4 flashes.

I find that they can be very useful. If you understand the way they work
they can save a lot of time in troubleshooting. They are not a substitute
for understanding the circuit and making the right observations,
measurement, and analysis...just one more piece of information. A scope
ani't worth a hill of beans either if you don't know how to use it or if you
expect it to do all of the work for you.

Leonard

It has removed 570 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!