Gunner

Default O.T. Those ATF guys are silly

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:10:16 -0600, "Mike"
wrote:

Think if you check into it, some of our own guys bullets went thru the
building and struck their buddies on the other side also. What a shame for
such misfortune.

Our own guys? the ATF? Jackbooted thugs? Yup..they shot each other
up pretty good.

They were issued Cyclone rounds, which are a derivative of the BAT
bullets, work pretty darned well punching holes in bullet proof vests.
As was demonstrated by them on each other.

Only problem..not enough of them shot each other.

Gunner

"Bob Swinney"
Yeah! Kinda reminds me of the images of the ATF at Waco being shot

through
the thin wall of a metal building and rolling off the roof. Whooda

thought
them religious zealots would have had sense enough to shoot through a

wall?

" ..The world has gone crazy. Guess I'm showing my age...
I think it dates from when we started looking at virtues
as funny. It's embarrassing to speak of honor, integrity,
bravery, patriotism, 'doing the right thing', charity,
fairness. You have Seinfeld making cowardice an acceptable
choice; our politicians changing positions of honor with
every poll; we laugh at servicemen and patriotic fervor; we
accept corruption in our police and bias in our judges; we
kill our children, and wonder why they have no respect for
Life. We deny children their childhood and innocence- and
then we denigrate being a Man, as opposed to a 'person'. We
*assume* that anyone with a weapon will use it against his
fellowman- if only he has the chance. Nah; in our agitation
to keep the State out of the church business, we've
destroyed our value system and replaced it with *nothing*.
Turns my stomach- " Chas , rec.knives