Gunner

Default They got the son of a bitch! Saddam Captured in Takrit!!!

On 19 Dec 2003 15:01:02 -0800, (wallster) wrote:

The folks who lost their jobs voted for Clinton & Co. Which is why they
voted in Bush as a hopeful better replacement. Seems that so far their
faith has not been in vain.

Gunner

1. Lie

On November 7, 2000, Americans held an election to determine who would
be the next President of the United States. The four biggest vote
getters were Democratic candidate Al Gore with 50.16 million votes,
Republican candidate George W. Bush with 49.82 million votes, Green
Party candidate Ralph Nader with 2.78 million votes, and Reform Party
candidate Pat Buchanan with 0.45 million votes. If Americans had
chosen their President based on who got the most votes nationwide, Al
Gore would have been elected.
Instead, Americans choose their President based on who wins the
electoral college. So technically they voted in Gore. Ironic that you
point out the lies of the left when the only crucial discrepancy in
votes happened to take place in a state where Bush's brother was the
Govenor. What a coincidence!

If you dont like the Electoral College form of elections, and choose
to forget that all other Democrat winners were also picked by the same
method..feel free to change it.

I take it you were refering to Florida, where the Dems attempted to
corrupt an election, and got their fingers slapped? The one with a
Democrat elections commission? That place? The one where the Democrat
State Supreme Court got their asses handed to them by SCOTUS?

Are you Sure you really want to go there? EG

Sore/Loserman 2000

Gunner

walt

" ..The world has gone crazy. Guess I'm showing my age...
I think it dates from when we started looking at virtues
as funny. It's embarrassing to speak of honor, integrity,
bravery, patriotism, 'doing the right thing', charity,
fairness. You have Seinfeld making cowardice an acceptable
choice; our politicians changing positions of honor with
every poll; we laugh at servicemen and patriotic fervor; we
accept corruption in our police and bias in our judges; we
kill our children, and wonder why they have no respect for
Life. We deny children their childhood and innocence- and
then we denigrate being a Man, as opposed to a 'person'. We
*assume* that anyone with a weapon will use it against his
fellowman- if only he has the chance. Nah; in our agitation
to keep the State out of the church business, we've
destroyed our value system and replaced it with *nothing*.
Turns my stomach- " Chas , rec.knives