Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill buffalobill is offline

Default Oak Tree removal

review your property survey and hope it is on the city property. then
ask them to remove it.

"FREE OAK TREE" sign and advertise like crazy locally. maybe the
newspaper or local tv station has a slow news day and will run it as a
feature.

hang a nice swing from a branch and a FOR SALE sign on the house.

Freckles wrote:
I have an oak tree in my front yard which is about 40 feet tall that I want
to have cut down and hauled away. I live in North Central Dallas. Next week
I will be calling a company that does this type of work to get an estimate.
In the mean time I'm just curious if anyone has had a similar experience
with a tree removal in the recent past. Mostly I would like to find out what
kind of price I should be expected to pay.

Thanks, Don