Posted to alt.home.repair
barbarow barbarow is offline

Default Oak Tree removal

Get several estimates and make sure they are all bidding on the same work.
Some will just do cut down, others will cut and remove and clean up.

--
Have a Great Week !

Check Winter Haven's Current Weather
http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/...er+Haven+33881
"Freckles" wrote in message
. ..
I have an oak tree in my front yard which is about 40 feet tall that I want
to have cut down and hauled away. I live in North Central Dallas. Next week
I will be calling a company that does this type of work to get an estimate.
In the mean time I'm just curious if anyone has had a similar experience
with a tree removal in the recent past. Mostly I would like to find out
what kind of price I should be expected to pay.

Thanks, Don