Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mike-o mike-o is offline

Default Three curved lines of light

It's a VS50703.

And now it's gotten worse. Just tried to turn it on to make sure it
hasn't fixed itself (hey, worth a shot), and now it won't even power
up. The green light comes on for a few seconds and then turns right
off. No picture or anything even comes up.

I'm relatively handy, but I know nothing about TV's. Time to start
shopping? This guy's only 6 years old - hope it's not the end.

Leonard Caillouet wrote:
Model #?

Leonard

wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a 50" Mitsubishi rear projection tv that's picture has suddenly
gone black. I can barely see the volume and menu screens, but mainly
there are three lines of red, blue and green curved up at the top.
Doesn't look good. Suggestions?

Thanks in advance.