Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel Doctor Drivel is offline

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel wrote:

Chav, you are a total armature idiot

Is that a wind up? ;-)

Nope Chav/John White, you are just twisted. And an effing idiot. Let's face
it Essex is county with a known serious attitude problem.

and are in no position to comment
on heating in any way.

That is the nice thing about usenet, my opinion is worth no more or less
than yours.

That is worst thing about Usenet, know-it-all useless idiots spoil it. Look
at you, Richard Cranium, The ****kicker, Matt/Lord Hall, Dingley Dell, etc,
all in your uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association. Some loons here all right.

His FAQ is how Ed perceived the world to be in heating, not how it is. If
he hasn't seen it, it doesn't go in. A waste of time.

And yet strangely is the only FAQ we have

And not worth having as it is 20 years out of date. You are a saddo.