Eric Pinnell

Default O.T. Those ATF guys are silly

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 02:45:34 GMT, Gunner

1. Lie

You have to love the stupidity of the ATF. I can hardly wait until
they figure out how many OTHER materials can be used to make rocket
motors, or how easy it is to make an artillery piece using magnets or
compressed air.
Ah, I just love goading the bull into useless rampages.

Eric Pinnell

(Author, "Claws of The Dragon", "The Omega File")

For a preview, see: http://www.ericpinnell.com and click on "books"