Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Roundup Deemed Dangerous/ Poison Ivy Revisited

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message
According to JoeSpareBedroom :
"Harry K" wrote in message
oups.com...

How about outfits that need certain results in order for their product
get to market and make a profit? Do you trust them?

I trust reputable agencies. Things like greenpeace, ARA etc. are far
from reputable.

Please name one or more reputable agencies.

The one that authored the report I quoted the abstract from does quite
well.

Hint: it wasn't Monsanto.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est

When Harry K used the term "agency", I interpreted that to mean a government
agency. You mentioned a college which, unless I'm reading it wrong, did NOT
do the research itself. You posted an article by someone who offered
opinions on OTHER peoples' research.

Doesn't matter, though. After you posted that information, I asked you a
question which you didn't respond to, unless you also post under the name of
"yourname". Until you answer the earlier question, we can't continue.