Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Roundup Deemed Dangerous/ Poison Ivy Revisited

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Harry K" wrote in message
oups.com...

How about outfits that need certain results in order for their product to
get to market and make a profit? Do you trust them?

I trust reputable agencies. Things like greenpeace, ARA etc. are far
from reputable.

Please name one or more reputable agencies.

And, the next question is not intended to offend, but I have to ask. When
you see articles which cite research sources, how do you decide which to
trust? In case this is unclear, here are definitions. Number 2 is the
appropriate one in this context.

Main Entry: cite
Pronunciation: 'sIt
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): cit·ed; cit·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French citer to cite, summon, from
Latin citare to put in motion, rouse, summon, from frequentative of ciEre to
stir, move -- more at -KINESIS
1 : to call upon officially or authoritatively to appear (as before a court)
2 : to quote by way of example, authority, or proof cites several
noteworthy authors
3 a : to refer to; especially : to mention formally in commendation or
praise b : to name in a citation
4 : to bring forward or call to another's attention especially as an
example, proof, or precedent cited the weather as a reason for canceling
the picnic

begin 666 audio.gif
3IT[IK9=C)*R![L8J&4S.T4`.P``
`