Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Kelly John Kelly is offline

Default Cutting skirting board

How do you people cut skirting board at an angle to go round corners?

I have a mitre board which is a waste of space for this job. The
skirting I've got is torus one side and ogee the other and I think
that's the problem. If I could clamp the skirting board solidly and then
cut it then I cut get a decent cut but the mitre board doesn't do this.
What do other people do?

I'm willing to invest in this a little as I have a lot of skirting to do
in 3 rooms but what I get has to compete for space in a small well used
garage so permanent fixtures can't be used.

Thanks in advance

--
John Kelly

remove dimspam if replying by email