Ed Huntress

Default O.T. follow up on Mr. Gunner's comment

"Gunner" wrote in message

ROFLMAO! So tell me Siggy old boy..why do I hold child molesters in
such distain and dislike? Is it perhaps some emotional distress over
losing a pet puppy to a dog catcher in my past life minus 2?

If you treated child molestors the way you treat the left, people would
rightly assume you are insane, incapable of telling a joke from a tragedy,
or a real person from your fantasies.

Ed.... I LIKE baiting the Left. I enjoy demonizing and roasting and
watching their skurvy carcasses twisting in the wind from a rotting
rope. Its a charector flaw, perhaps..but what better target?

Demonizing people who have different political views is indeed a flaw. The
result of acting it out is that, eventually, no one takes seriously anything
you say.

--
Ed Huntress
(remove "3" from email address for email reply)