Gunner

Default They got the son of a bitch! Saddam Captured in Takrit!!!

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 18:05:57 -0800, "Ken Davey"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
The folks who lost their jobs voted for Clinton & Co. Which is why
they voted in Bush as a hopeful better replacement. Seems that so far
their faith has not been in vain.

Gunner

If your idea of a job is directing traffic in Bagdad in full body armor -
yup. (G).
Ken.

Seen the GDP stats yet?

Gunner

1. Lie

"Aren't cats Libertarian? They just want to be left alone.
I think our dog is a Democrat, as he is always looking for a handout"
Unknown Usnet Poster

Heh, heh, I'm pretty sure my dog is a liberal - he has no balls.
Keyton