Posted to alt.home.repair
higgledy higgledy is offline

Default Question on Drip Edge installation.

I am having my house re-roofed. The builder wrapped the fascia board
with aluminum, where the alumumim meets the shingles the builder bent a
1" flange out to act as a drip edge. With my new roof I want to get a
real drip edge installed so put it in the contract. The roof installed
is installing the new drip edge over this flange resulting in a gap
between the drip edge and the fascia board as you look up at the fascia
from the ground. I do not think this is installed correctly. What do
you guys think? Thanks for all responses.