Posted to rec.woodworking
gw gw is offline

Default thousand-dollar pliers

To keep it WW related, they also have clamps:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...1?ie=UTF8&s=hi

Costs a lot to leave out the beryllium, it would seem. At least OSHA's
happy.
These should cut down on the woodshop dust explosions while using the drill
press.

"Dave" wrote in message
m...

" wrote in message
oups.com...
ok, maybe i have too much time on my hands...but I came across this on
Amazon (if link doesn't work, go to amazon, tools and hardware dept.,
search for "pliers" and then sort by "price, highest to lowest"....
who uses these, anyway?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...4?ie=UTF8&s=hi

Well, they might use it at the same place you would use a 68lb, $3,564.76
wrench.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...9?ie=UTF8&s=hi

However, I decided against because Gift-wrapping was not available...

Dave