Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Fully Electric Car available soon

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 03:04:22 +0100, Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking **** wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:38:05 +0100, Colin Wilson wrote:

Thanks, I've a small perl script that does the same thing. The art is to
make it read correctly both vertically and horizontally.

Ooh, now that`s something I hadn`t thought of, although I suspect it
might be impossible for anything more than the simplest of words :-}
(unless i`m misunderstanding the horizontal & vertical description)

DRIVEL

all the same, everything I erite, Sad isn't it

Indeed.