Posted to alt.home.repair
Al Bundy Al Bundy is offline

Default Tell us your Renovation Story

"Reno Rant" wrote in news:1153858691.971009.217910
@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Let's Work Together to Put an End to Renovation Rip Offs!

The current real estate market has created opportunities for the
unqualified and unscrupulous to take advantage of homeowners attempting
to upgrade their most important investment.

DO ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR ......

Poor workmanship
Substandard materials
Fake references
Inflated prices
Code violations
Incomplete work
Ignored time lines
Huge pre-payments
Partial action
No action!

Yes.

The police can't stop them
The courts can't stop them
The Better Business Bureau can't stop them

Together, we can put them out of business

OK

Tell us your story....

I buy HUD/VA wrecks. I restore them (not patch and hide). I sell them.
That's all you get for free.

For more details, I want $25 an hour for my time, all rights retained and
a percentage of what you market it for, tangible and intangible, until
the end of time.