Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default Ran oil out on riding mower -

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:07:07 -0400, "C & E"
wrote:

Try www.TulsaEngineWarehousecom They were very helpful with my
shortblock replacement and tolerated my non-professional questions. This
link might be your engine which is about $500 cheaper than Sears is
quoting you.
http://www.smallenginebusiness.com/M...o de=PA-69545

I don't see your engine listed but a shortblock for the 23HP is about
$750. Give them a call. Also, call a shop to see wha they will charge you
to dis and re-assemble the engines. It could be that it's not worth it.

I don't know if all of the suppliers do this but they also have free
shipping on orders over $100.

Save sales tax in many cases, buying from the web.

Oren