Posted to rec.woodworking
Locutus Locutus is offline

Default Plastic Coated Mesh

"Ed Walsh" wrote in message
I am looking to make some baskets for gardeners used to carry fruit,
vegetables, etc as they collect it. The ends are going to be Cyprus but I
am looking to make the basket body out of a plastic coated wire mesh
material. The idea being they could wash it all out with a hose. Anybody
know of a resource where I can get such an item in small quantities. Each
piece would have overall dimension of 21" x 32" approx. I searched and
could only find manufacturers selling large quantity.

Thanks.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but Poly/Poulty Netting might
be of interest. It is basically chicken wire that is coated in PVC:
http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS...=11-12001412-2