Posted to alt.home.repair
Jo Ann Jo Ann is offline

Default Cheap-o Walk-In Tubs for Elderly

Hmmm, that does sound fishy. I didn't look around the site that much.
Google turned up several sites, so there's lots of opportunity to
comparison shop. I'm not even elderly and have often thought one of
these walk-in tubs would be nice. My mother has the type of shower
described by another poster (no lip, all tile sloped toward drain) and
while it is convenient and easy to use, nothing beats a nice, hot soak
when that's what you want.

Jo Ann

Pop wrote:
In ps.com,
Jo Ann typed:
This site claims to have the least expensive and says they will
beat
any price posted on the Internet:
http://www.bathingsolutions.com/

Hope you can find something. Good luck!

Jo Ann

Something funny the No prices anywhere and IMO they want all
your info before they'll even talk money.

Pop

wrote:
Have to research walk-in tubs for an elderly family member.
If
anyone knows of a non-luxury version of this luxury item, I'd
appreciate a link. Thanks.