Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default OT steel stud for shop building

"Prometheus" wrote in message

As an interesting aside, my window shaker AC unit in the bedroom plays
music very softly when it's running. Took quite a few times getting
up to see which radio had been left on before I tried turning that
off, and the quiet tunes stopped. Must be some kind of weird thing
with the fan spinning inside a farraday cage, or my brain is just
filling in the static, though it doesn't happen with a white noise
machine. I figure it's probably not me, though- it's usually stuff I
don't listen to, and comes complete with commericals.

Have you done anything to try and fix the problem? ~ maybe an extra
grounding wire attached to the case exterior or something?