Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dan delaMare-Lyon Dan delaMare-Lyon is offline

Default Wall Chasers

"rrh" wrote in message
.uk...

Have never used one myself but if you google the group you will find
numerous references to the fact that they create a vast amount of mess.

The spark that did our recent part-rewire used a Bosch Blue one. 2 diamond
cutting wheels at adjustable distances apart. Connected to the hoover made
virtually no mess - the messy part was taking a bolster to the now cut
channel and that falling out on the floor. Was quite impressed. AIUI - it
wasn't cheap - but as he put it - same cutting wheels as when I got it 3
years ago - gets used several times a week - does the job - what more could
I want.

Cheers
Dan.