Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Wall Chasers

Hi,

I suspect that I am about to have an awful lot of channels to cut in a
house in preparation for some plumbing and cabling later on.

Whenever I have done this in the past I have generally used a hammer
and chisel, or when I was feeling particularly frustrated an angle
grinder (I shan't be doing that again).

So I am considering adding a wall chaser to my inadequate armoury of
tools. I suspect that over the years it will get plenty of use.

So, my question is, are these as filthy as an angle grinder or can I
expect beautifully neat channels and not a drop of dust to be seen
anywhere?

George