Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.tech.digital-tv
Bazzer Smith Bazzer Smith is offline

Default Powerpoint iin the loft?

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:52:06 UTC, "Bazzer Smith" wrote:

Obviously to do his job yes, but once you know how there probably
erally isn't that much to it. Once you have done the job correctly you
are pretty much an 'expert'.

This is very naive. The calculations involved, before you even start,
would not be beyond you. But you have to know what to calculate, and be
aware (just as one example) of things such as thermal derating.

eh?

And your
question about earths doesn't inspire great confidence.

Sorry...but I think you really do need to find out how much you don't
know.

If I don't know it I will find it out or work it out.
If I can't work it out I doubt anyone else can.