Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Tom is offline

Default New video: Sliding Table Alignment

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi Tom,

Not sure what is happening with this "network error". Does it happen
after a while of downloading or right away? When you click on an
individual clip, it doesn't stream the video, it downloads the entire

snip
Normally not a problem...

The sliding table alignment video is in the play list - right after the
table saw section. I have used the skip forward button to get to it
without any problem. snip

Ah... I ASSUMED it was in the order listed... I did the fast forward bit
and viewed the file. Thanks.

If you are still having trouble, send me an email
with your snail mail address and I'll send a DVD copy of it to you.

Thanks,
Ed Bennett

No need, Ed... but thanks anyway.
Tom