Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Bazzer Smith Bazzer Smith is offline

Default Powerpoint iin the loft?

"Roderick Stewart" wrote in message
om...
In article , Bazzer Smith wrote:
I assume a 'feed' is some sort of wire, rather than a ready made meal.

Anyway OK if I open up the ceiling flower I will see lots of wires
I did last time I tried it :O)
So how will that help? You see I am not familliar with household wiring,
If I was I propably wouldn't be asking would I!!

Anyway as far as I can see there only need to be two wires, a live one
(when switched on), and a return wire.
Anyway I will assume there will be a whole bumch of wires there as that
is what you imply.

"Sleeve your earth cables"???? Sleeve? I don't think I have an earth
cable
that I am aware of? What can all that mean?

If this is your level of understanding, it would be better for you to get
qualified electrician to do the job. Seriously. The result will be legal,
and
you'll still be alive to enjoy the use of it.

I have a degree in elecronics, more than your average 'qualified
electrician'.

Rod.