Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bookworm Bookworm is offline

Default Epoxy Resin Mortar

Andy Hall wrote:
On 2006-07-23 09:38:15 +0100, Andy Wade said:

Andy Hall wrote:

[...]

I'm given to understand that epoxy resin mortar is a good choice for
this but can't find any suppliers or more to the point on-line places
to buy.

Have you looked at http://www.watco.co.uk/ ?

Have now. Concrex. Seems like the stuff. I am not sure that I
will need as much as 10kg, but that's OK. Thanks...

Thats the stuff to use, (Concrex). Although It will feather edge ok,
best to go round the edge of repair with an angle grinder or even a
chisel and cut the edge out to a depth of 5mm or so.

After mixing do make sure you turn the material out into a wide mouthed
container or the 'exothermic' heat, (heat generated by the chemical
reaction) will set the material off very quickly and will smoke with
very toxic fumes.