Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Hall Andy Hall is offline

Default Epoxy Resin Mortar

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:34:14 +0100, Bolted wrote
(in article ):

Andy Hall wrote:
OK. I'll probably just buy a cheap trowel and bin it or relegate it for
gardening etc.

I might have made it sound worse than it is, as in it took me about
5-10 minutes to clean each trowel up with sandpaper. If I'd kept to one
trowel in the first place, I probably wouldn't have noticed.

It goes off fast in my experience (like epoxy wood filler), as in a 5-10
min workability timeframe. Mix little and often, otherwise you end up
with expensive tough lumps in your bucket.

I'd also say start with deep small holes first, just because the worst
part of it is its sticky-gluey-ness, which means it isn't easy to get
smooth or to feather (although when you get it there eventually, it does
feather quite well).

That would suit me well.

Is this the stuff?

http://www.countyconchem.co.uk/docs/...epoxymortar.ht

What is the finished colour? Light grey or??