Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
Chas Gill Chas Gill is offline

Default Powerpoint iin the loft?

"Bill Wright" wrote in message

"Bazzer Smith" wrote in message
Obviously there are wires for lighting in the loft, but will they
only work when the light is switched on?

Given this pointer to the level of Mr Smith's electrical expertise, I
really think that subsequent posters who encourage him to make a
connection to a lighting circuit are offering dangerous advice.

Bill

Couldn't agree more - and most eloquently put, if I may be so bold. What's
more, new laws about such things prohibit dabbling, I believe, except by
qualified personnel (competent isn't enough these days, so even a
knowledgeable mate is a dubious solution methinks?).