Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Night call out -- then cancell call

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 20:45:06 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm, Al
Moran quickly quoth:

On Fri, 21 Jul 2006 03:34:23 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"

They woke me up at 11 PM. Though, they did cancell before I got out
the door. Should I send a bill for a service call charge? Doubletime
after hours?

LMFAO!!!! ****ing Moron! You've been set up!

That was a troll, Al.
EVERYBODY knows that you _don't_ answer the phone again after a
service call has come in. You go and get paid whether you work or not.
If they got you out of bed, they pay.

--
Heard of the Frisbee Religion? They believe that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and you can't get it down.