Posted to misc.consumers.house
[email protected] joe54345@gmail.com is offline

Default anyone know a good mortgage comparison spreadsheet?

now that is a fantastic site, answered all of my questions and more,
thanks!

He doesn't seem to have anything on his site about junk fees. I really
wish there was a website out there that listed them all and if their
legit or padding

My apologies if you couldn't find something there. He talks about it
so often on the radio, that I "assumed" it would be easy to find.....

I also realized that I might have mixed up some of my memories. That's
so embarrassing. Anyway, I dug through some paperwork, and found
another source of information. This guy (Jack Guttentag) does an
occassional Sunday article in the real estate section of the newspaper.

www.mtgprofessor.com (Note, it is NOT "mortgageprofessor.com" which
takes you to a totally useless website collection of junk).

Click on the left where there is a "table of contents" and peruse to
your heart's content.

Here is a sample, related to the OT.

http://www.mtgprofessor.com/A%20-%20...sing_table.htm

Any google search for "real estate junk fees" will provide a long list
of info, some of it good.