BigWallop

Default Ferroli boiler wiring

"BillR" wrote in message
BigWallop wrote:
"john" wrote in message
I`ve had a new boiler installed (Ferroli Tempra 30 - with integral
pump) & I`ve chosen to do the wiring myself.
The system is an S plan (boiler, 2 zone valves for CH & HW, room
stat, cylinder stat).

What I can`t figure out is the following:
The boiler has a mains cable (live, neutral, earth) coming out of it
which presumably needs to connect up somewhere. There is also a
junction box within the boiler which has 8 terminals. According to
the wiring diagram, I need to connect up terminals 1 & 2 (on the
boiler) to grey and orange outputs of the zone valves. (Terminals 1
& 2 currently have a loop wire between them)
This is confusing as I don`t know whether to connect both the mains
cable to permanent mains (which means the boiler would be on
permanently (unless I take out the loop wire between terminals 1&2
on the boiler?) and also connect up terminals 1& 2 to the zone valves
Very confused - help !?!

John

Hi John,

Try here : http://www.basecurityssytems.no-ip.com/ferroli.htm

It may take a while to download as I've tried to keep as much detail
as possible.

BW, I'm getting DNS error on your URL
Bill

Sorry BillR, I,I've typed the link wrongly. It should be :

http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com/ferroli.htm