Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Hooking up my Dishwasher ???

On 19 Jul 2006 12:32:58 -0700, "MDT at Paragon Home Inspections, LLC"
wrote:

Option 1: The "floor" of the cabinet interior is elevated above the
floor of the room

Why do they do this? If I didn't keep all my money there, the space
would go to waste.

to the height of the toe-kick (the recess at the
lower front of the cabinet). Use a hole saw to cut a hole at the rear
of the cabinet below the cabinet floor and above the floor surface of
the room. (if you can only come at the dishwasher of the cabinet you
will need a drill extention and perhaps a right angle drill.