Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Mark is offline

Default Hooking up my Dishwasher ???

"heyyou_kim" wrote in message
ups.com...
We just bought our first house.

My brother (home remodeler) replaced the cupboards and the countertop.
He placed the dishwasher next to a cabinet that sits next to the sink.
So we have a cabinet between the sink and the dishwasher.

I know this is a strange setup.

How would I hook up this dishwasher without going through the cabinet
between the dishwasher and sink?

Before you start, read the DW specs to be sure you can run the drain line
that far. You don't say how wide the cabinet between is, but there may be
a limit on how long the drain line can be extended. Probably OK with a 24"
wide cabinet, but might be pushing it with a 30" or 36" inch cabinet.