Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser Lobby Dosser is offline

Default The Future of Woodworking

"R. Pierce Butler" wrote:

Lobby Dosser wrote in
news:Svtvg.9393$Oj.4860@trnddc05:

"Peter" wrote:

My two passions in life are woodworking and photography.
Photography has been ruined by technology.

But the Great thing about technology and photography is all of the
filma cameras and lenses I can now afford. People are virtually
dumping all of their film cameras. You can buy great stuff for
pennies on the dollar. Medium format cameras that I once drooled over
but could not afford are now sitting right here at home and the
chumps who dumped them are trying to get something decent from 6
megapixels.

If you find some cheap Leica cameras, do let me know.

There are exceptions. ) And the Canon clones are a cheaper - possibly
better - alternative. There's also the Nikon range finders, though they
can be as expensive as a Leica.