Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Bees in cinder block wall

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:01:13 GMT, (Mike_in_SD)
wrote:

(mm) wrote in 9ajsb29b1n936pnusv6m2qkd0gvsrve9im@
4ax.com:

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 01:56:29 GMT,
(Mike_in_SD)
wrote:

If it's all block and just a retaining wall as I surmise, just mix up
some mortar and patch up the holes.

lol .. although they are very inactive at nite .. they are not
dead .. there is still 2 or 3 "security guards" buzzin about.

my wife is real happy though .. because .. that was her suggestion

Oh, good, then let her do it. A good commander only sends her troops
to do jobs that she would be ready to do herself.

ahhh .. please .. dont encourage her .. grin ..

I went out last nite to spray .. and nearly had a heart attack ..
I saw a snake on the wall .. looking at the "problem" .. but .. as
I looked a little harder .. the snake had legs !!!!!!!!! .. and
turned out to be a long lizzard !!!!! ... then I noticed another
one above the hole .. they were moving realllll slow .. but .. the
moment I shot that spray .. they just went poooofff .. and
dissapeared ..

Don't the lizards eat the bees? At the very least they eat other
pests. I think you are too eager to kill things.

still waiting to get to HD to get the foam

mike