Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Wasp nest

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 09:00:00 +0100, "PhilC"
wrote:

LOL
The ultimate Chav deterrent....
Like to see it in action - would make an excellent short video for one of
those 'candid camera' type sites.

The Missus was talking about some 'scum' that were occupying a
disabled space in a hospital (and still sitting in the car, parked
over the crosshatching) while she was waiting to park with her
disabled Mum. Eventually she ended up parking next to them and
mentioned that 'their disabled badge seems to have fallen down" and
was told to "shut up" or "leave it" by one of them. If it wasn't for
her old Mum calling her back I'm afraid she might of dragged them out
the car .. and who knows what would happen next .. ;-(

I reflected that there were times when carrying a moderated automatic
pistol would be a good idea (and even earn you a "Community Action
Award") but she thought that was a bit severe and something that would
sting them would be preferable?

My oh-so-dry daughter said 'Like a wasp you mean' and then we went
onto devices like a wasp gun that would first dispense a blob of jam
followed by half a dozen wasps fired backwards (that should also make
them suitably angry). ;-)

I read the vacuum cleaner bit out to her just now and she added that
said passing Chav could see what the cleaner ( full of wasps) could do
when set on blow .. like a wasp gatling gun .. or maybe (assuming the
cleaner was battery powered) find where he stops, gaffa tape his doors
up then blow the contents into the car, via the air intake. ;-)

All the best ...

T i m