Posted to misc.consumers.house
Volkswagentdi2002 Volkswagentdi2002 is offline

Default Kenmore Elite "TurboZone" dishwasher versus Asko D3122

Its somewhat ironic that i came across this question. haha. I work at
the putnam sears essentials in putnam CT and i sell appliances. So i
know all about the protection agreements and the kenmore product line.
Oddly enough, kenmore hires companies to make their products for their
specification (whirlpool and LG mostly). However, i own the Asko D3122
and i am in love with it. it gets the dishes so clean they feel
sticky, its a great feeling. This is accomplished through an inline
heater which can heat the water much higher than many other
dishwashers. I purchased mine from percey's in worcester mass about a
year ago and i only have one bad thing to say about it, the power
button to turn on the unit is in an awkward place compaired to the
other buttons but this is only a minor thing. The company really does
stick behind their products too (1 year "bumper to bumper", 3 year
parts and labor, and 5 year parts). I am so impressed by the build
quality and performance of the Asko that i have purchased Asko washing
and drying appliances (Asko W6441 and Asko T711). I am doing this
beside the fact that i get my associate discount on the ever-so popular
Oasis line of products that Kenmore has. I hope this was helpful, and
if you decide to get the Kenmore and you live near CT, come to putnam
sears essentials and ill be more than happy to help you. Haha. (ask
for aaron)