Posted to uk.d-i-y
MadJen MadJen is offline

Default planning rules????

"PhilC" wrote in message

"Jon" wrote in message
et...
declared for all the world to hear...
Has anyone had experience of planning departments and the planning

process
in general?

Is your aged parent in any way disabled? If so different rules apply - if
the extension is designed for use by someone disabled local authority
waive
certain planning rules. Not sure about the most recent changes but worth a
try

PhilC

He's not registered disabled, just can't really look after himself properly
and is getting more that way as he gets older (he is 80). As it happens I am
registered disabled but then it is not for my use! The purpose is really so
that I can keep an eye on him and he has company when he wants it, and cook
his meals, do washing and that sort of thing.....he doesn't need any hands
on care.....yet.