Posted to uk.d-i-y
PhilC PhilC is offline

Default Wasp nest

"Grumps" wrote in message
wattie wrote:
Good morning all,
I saw some wasps going in and out of my vent brick into the space
under the floorboards and I'm worried there could be a nest.
We've just had a carpet laid in the living room where the access
hatch is and I don't want to lift the carpet again.
Is there a product to kill the nest, like the ant bait stuff, that
they take back with them and poisons the nest?
Thanks
WM

Get your trusty vacuum cleaner and place the hose next to the vent. This
should collect a few thousand of the little b**gers. Some will be alive.
You know that skinny-head youth that drives down your road with his
super-mega-bass pounding through your house, and with his window open. I
think you can guess the next part.....

LOL
The ultimate Chav deterrent....
Like to see it in action - would make an excellent short video for one of
those 'candid camera' type sites.

PhilC